Kali-Kate is pleased to offer the following information as general guidelines for brides,
present and future - to assist in planning one of the most memorable day's of their life §
Twelve - Six Months Prior to Wedding|
Six - Three Months Prior to Wedding
- Call for availability of Kali-Kate, church or other venue for wedding & reception
- Compile guest lists including family and friends
- Begin shopping for wedding rings - keep accurate notes on prices and jewelers
- Begin interviewing caterers*
- Begin shopping for wedding gown and bridal accessories
- Begin shopping for attendants gowns and accessories
- Begin interviewing photographers & videographers for availability, cost, services*
- Begin interviewing for floral designer*
- Schedule engagement photograph
- Begin making inquiries into music (vocal, instrumental, DJ - ceremony & reception)*
- Contact travel agent to begin plans for honeymoon
- Confirm passport is current and meets new guidelines
Two - One Month Prior to Wedding
- Select and order men's wardrobe
- Order wedding invitations & programs
- Prepare & print map to be included with invitations
- Confirm reservations for honeymoon - air, hotel, car, events
- Register at 'Bridal Registeries'
- Make reservations for wedding & reception rental items - chairs, linens, candelabras*
- Make reservations for limousine, carriage, etc.
- Reserve hotel rooms for out-of-town guests.
- Sample and order wedding and groom's cakes.
- Make reservations at restaurant for Rehersal Dinner
One Month - Two Weeks Prior to Wedding
- Begin shopping for honeymoon wardrobe
- Mail wedding invitations
- Shop for attendants gifts
- Review and finalize floral arrangements
- Select ceremony accessories
- Decide on decorations for reception and wedding ceremony*
- Update immunizations if needed for out of country honeymoon
- Final wedding gown fitting
- Final attendants gown fitting
- Select floral preservationist
- Make inquiries into gown preservationist
One - Two Weeks Prior to Wedding
- Make appointment at Day Spa for manicure, pedicure, facial
- Mail invitations for rehersal dinner
- Make baskets & complete other accessories for reception
- Call photographer to schedule bridal portrait.
- Make reservations for bridesmaid's luncheon.
- Reconfirm honeymoon reservations - air, hotel, car, events
- Keep a record of received gifts and write thank you notes.
- Schedule final appointment with hair stylist & make-up artist
- Confirm time & date of rehersal with everyone involved
- Review wedding and/or reception seating*
- Confirm wedding party arrival and transportation*
- Confirm availability of dressing area*
- Confirm hotel reservations for out of town guests
- Make arrangements for gown and floral preservation
- Make arrangements for 'Change of Name' and address - bank accounts, social security,credit cards, drivers license, etc.
* Let Kali-Kate help with the details and make recommendations from their list of preferred vendors - Call 713-724-3022 today to make an appointment.
- Pick up wedding rings and confirm fit
- Final consultation with all service providers*
- Final guest count to Kali-Kate or wedding manager*
- Final guest count to caterers*
- Men pick-up formals, shoes and confirm fit.
- Pack for honeymoon
|Kali-Kate's magical location and friendly professionals ensure the success of any event.|
Outdoor Texas weddings, rehearsal dinners, and other special events are always elegant at Kali-Kate. The Kali-Kate staff meticulously take care of every detail to make all events memorable and an extraordinary experience for you and your guests.
Call today for an appointment to see the beauty of Kali-Kate for yourself.
Mobile - 713-724-3022
§ The above list of items are presented for consideration in planning a wedding and are not intended to be exact or complete. Some may find certain actions, items, or events relating to planning a wedding may have been omitted, as such, this list is intended to be used as a general guide for reference purposes only at the sole discretion of the viewer with no guarantees, warantees or obligations expressed or implied by Kali-Kate, or any of its employees, vendors or owners.